It seems that life has been all about Nathan lately. Well, it is time that things are more about me, like they used to be before the kid came along.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know why you guys are complaining. At least you have each other and the little boy will one day learn to throw the ball. I am out here in the middle of who knows where and I don't even have another puppy friend to chase. Not to mention I have to work a lot harder for my keep than you two lazy dogs have to. I'm not even allowed to get on the couches either.
1 comment:
I don't know why you guys are complaining. At least you have each other and the little boy will one day learn to throw the ball. I am out here in the middle of who knows where and I don't even have another puppy friend to chase. Not to mention I have to work a lot harder for my keep than you two lazy dogs have to. I'm not even allowed to get on the couches either.
Post a Comment